Brochure Type: USA and Canada Costsaver 2018
Treading the paths of the Incas and their ancestors, the ancient allure of Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley meet the buzz and bustle of Lima and Cusco in time spent with Peru's classic Incan sights and cities.
- Cusco Discover Sacsayuaman, Coricancha and the famous San Pedro market before enjoying a magical evening featuring an entertaining folklore show
- Lima Explore the "City of the Kings" and see the Cathedral, Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, City Hall and visit San Francisco Monastery, famous for its catacombs
- Machu Picchu Journey to the marvellous citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Sacred Valley Visit the famous Pisac Market and stop at the Awanakancha Living Museum where you may see llamas, alpacas and vicunas
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- 1 Lunch
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- All internal air included in trip cost
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Train excursion to Machu Picchu
Call 1 -888-207-9298 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13900826
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Lima||Arrive Lima (2 Nights): Welcome to Lima, the "City of the Kings." Get settled in at your hotel before meeting your Travel Director this afternoon.|
|Day 2||Lima||Lima Sightseeing and Free Time: Today, discover the famous Plaza Mayor and Cathedral. See the Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace and City Hall. Visit the San Francisco Monastery, an interesting museum featuring mysterious catacombs. Your afternoon is free. This evening, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a lively dinner at a local restaurant. Full Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 3||Sacred Valley||Lima - Cusco - Sacred Valley (2 Nights): Take a morning flight to Cusco where you visit the Sacred Valley. Stop at Awanakancha, a living museum where you can see llamas, alpacas, vicunas and guanucos. Learn about the traditional weaving techniques of the locals before strolling through the famous Pisac Market. After lunch, settle into your hotel. This evening, join your new friends for dinner at a local restaurant.Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
La Casona de Yucay
|Day 4||Sacred Valley||Machu Picchu Excursion: This morning, transfer to Ollantaytambo to board your train to Aguas Calientes, the village at the feet of Machu Picchu. As you make your way through Sacred Valley, the train passes little villages and rugged mountains. Transfer to the shuttle system that completes your journey to the marvellous citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Return to Sacred Valley and share your impressions of Machu Picchu with friends over dinner. Full Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 5||Cusco||Sacred Valley - Cusco (2 Nights): This morning, visit Pablo Seminario's workshop. See beautiful pottery incorporating the techniques and styles of the ancient cultures of Peru. On the way to Cusco, visit a local home in Ollantaytambo, sampling the millenary beverage of the Incas at a chicheria and view the fortress of Sacsayhuaman. Once at your hotel, the evening is free.Full Breakfast|
San Agustin Plaza
|Day 6||Cusco||Cusco Sightseeing and Free Time: Today, join your Travel Director for a city tour of Cusco, visiting important landmarks of both the Incan and the Colonial times. View Coricancha, also known as the "Temple of the Sun." Discover the Cathedral, considered the best repository of colonial art from Escuela Cuzquena, Cusco's School of Art. Walk through the Inca Street of Loreto, with its remarkable Incan wall construction. Visit the San Pedro market, known for its local products. Later this evening, join your Travel Director and travelling companions for dinner at a local restaurant featuring a folkloric show of song and dance.Full Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 7||Depart Cusco||Depart Cusco: This morning, your Peruvian adventure comes to an end or extend your holiday in Puno and Lake Titicaca.Full Breakfast|
- Land and Intra Air: Prices include economy air and air-related charges for the flights between Lima-Cusco, and require purchase of round-trip air travel on LATAM between your gateway city and the itinerary's start and end gateway cities (ticket number required). If flying with another airline between your gateway city and the itinerary's start and end gateway cities, the above prices will be higher. For up-to-date information, visit www.costsaver.trafalgar.com.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class